Accurate pre- and post-employment background screenings of faculty, staff, vendors and volunteers is of utmost importance to ensure the safety and security of your students and staff, and to maintain your school’s reputation. Incidents of theft, violence and negative publicity affect future student enrollment, parent and alumni donations, and even research grants.
Global Verification Network provides comprehensive employment screening for public, charter and private schools; colleges and universities; and training institutions. Screening student applicants prior to enrollment can also benefit institutions of higher learning.
Global Verification Network recommends that employers in the education field conduct the following screenings:
- Social Security address/alias trace
- National background search
- International background search
- Professional license and certification verification
- Employment history verification
- Education verification
- Professional reference check
- Criminal history searches
- Drug testing
- Sex offender search
- Driver/motor vehicle records
- Extended workforce screening