VETTING & INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES
Global Verification Network is a veteran owned small business dedicated to the expert delivery of high-quality screening services to the employment, tenant screening and financial services sectors. GVN maintains a service oriented culture which delivers measurable value to its customers globally.
FOCUSED. RELIABLE. SECURE.™
Global Verification Network Leave No Stone Unturned.™
Our Value Proposition
Global Verification Network is positioned where fiscal responsibility and expert due diligence meet sound investigative principles and peerless customer service. Human resource professionals, landlords and real estate agents, and financial institutions rely on Global Verification Network. Our custom screenings are thorough, accurate, based on sound investigative methodologies, and are undertaken by accredited experts. With Global Verification Network, you get the highest quality information — on time and within budget.
Global Verification Network is a consumer reporting agency (CRA) headquartered in Palatine, IL. Every member of its workforce is Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) certified by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS). All senior members of the Global Verification Network leadership team hold the prestigious FCRA Advanced Certification. Every member of our investigative team is degreed, registered and licensed as an investigative professional. Our role as a third party administrator (TPA) finds us servicing organizations drug testing and occupational health services needs throughout the United States.
Global Verification Network is committed to screening done the right way. We do not offshore personally identifying information (PII), and we are dedicated to the responsible use of criminal history databases in the employment screening context. Global Verification Network is a proud member of Concerned CRAs, an organization which is dedicated to both of these foundational principles.
for rock-solid experience, dedication and expertise.
- 65 years of combined experience in highly regulated industries
- 100% federal and state law compliant screening programs
- 35+ years of management experience in the investigative / screening industry
- Our CEO is an Honorably Discharged U.S. Navy Veteran (airborne reconnaissance), having served during the time of the 1st Gulf War and the end of the Cold War.
Custom screening solutions for your unique needs, serving:
- Human Resources for the full employment lifecycle
- Landlords and real estate agents for tenancy suitability
- Investigations for private sector financial transactions
- Healthcare organizations for employment suitability and credential verifications
- Technology companies in need of quick, accurate and scalable screening solutions